*Attempt only two questions. *Question # 1, Section A, is compulsory. *Choose one more question from Section B. *Keep your answers clear, concise and analytical. *Address your responses to the specific demands of each question. *Illustrate your answers with apt references, and cite key sources used. *Limit your responses to 4 pages per question. total of no more than 8 page *Your answer scripts must include questions chosen, and be in MLA format. QUESTIONS: SECTION A (compulsory)
SECTION B (choose one)
2) With attention to each story’s social milieu, examine the nuanced relationships between racism and gender politics in Going to Meet the Man and Sometimes, a Motherless Child.
3) Analyze, with focus on subtleties, the critical significance of gender, childhood, community, coming-of-age and unnamed protagonists in The Hammer Man, and No Beating Like Dis One. 4) Discuss how the narrative threads of Red Hot Peppers, with regard to forms of inequalities, violations, and resistance, pose questions about identities, gender, social and power relations. READINGS: Adichie, Chimamanda Ngozi. The Shivering Baldwin, James. Going to Meet the Man Bambara, Toni Cade.
The Hammer Man Chamoiseau, Patrick. Red Hot Peppers Clarke, Austin. Sometimes, a Motherless Child D’Aguiar, Fred. A Bad Day for a Good Man in a Hard Job Danticat, Edwidge. Nineteen Thirty-Seven Evaristo, Bernadine. Yoruba Man Walking Osondu, E. C. An Incident at Pat’s Bar Silvera, Makeda. No Beating Like Dis One.
1. you may use outside sources, where such would enhance your responses, and, crucially, there are NO specifications about how many sources MUST be cited. In brief, assigned reading materials (The Reader) and, if pertinent, any other scholarly sources that support your arguments would do.
2. Qualify your responses, where necessary, to demonstrate polished understandings of the issues. Good scholarship refrains from sweeping generalizations, bad grammar, haphazard organization, and trite political posturing. While most would agree that racism is bad, you will NOT gain points by merely ‘dissing’ it but by deftly showing how the authors have creatively engaged its problematic features in their respective works.
3. Your papers will be graded for depth and logical flow; particularly, as they integrate assigned readings and other credible sources. So, overall, qualify your responses, where necessary, to demonstrate fine spun understandings of the issues. Answered should all aspects of the questions. * Cogent application of lectures and readings.
* Cited other relevant materials appropriately. * Identified characters, authors and situations aptly.
* Clear, engaging, scholarly and logical analyses. * Avoided pointless summaries of texts. * Hardly any spelling or grammatical errors. * No colloquialisms (slangs and informal language).
* Kept responses within specified page limits. * No attempts to ‘stretch’ paper, unduly (through creative pagination, font sizes, etc)
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from MyPaper Support
Quality Urgent Essays
MyPaper Support online platform provides the best essay writing service ever received elsewhere, thanks to our professional essay writers. Experience gained in the 10+ years of being in the assignment writing industry is also an added advantage.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
A lot is done to maintain us as the best essay writing service provider. Besides owning a degree from a recognized university, a writer must pass the rigorous tests we take them through before they are considered eligible to offer urgent essay help on our website.
Affordable Urgent Assignment Help
Who said a reliable website should not be cheap also? While it is human nature to associate prices with quality, that does not always work. At mypapersuppport.com, we guarantee you cheap and urgent essay help without compromising the quality.
24/7 Available Urgent Essay Writing Service
Whether it is a ‘write my essay for me cheap’ or ‘edit my essay’ order you want to request, always feel free to reach us at any time of the day. Our experts work in shifts to ensure that you access urgent essay writing services at any time of the day.
Plagiarism Free Essays Online
The punitive measures that come with plagiarized content are so harsh, and we understand that. We consequently ensure to write each client’s papers from scratch no matter how urgent the essay is. To acknowledge borrowed content, our quick writer references and cites the work.
Wow Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.