- Ensure at least 60% of the employees have visited the health organization for diet wellness assessment, physical fitness consultation, and blood testing within six months.
- Ensure at least ten percent of the obese employees have lost weight and attained normal weight within twelve months.
- The marketing plan will promise to reward those who will visit the organization several times with genuine claim. This will ensure employees visit the health organization whenever they have a health problem.Fitness Healthcare Marketing Essay
- Convince Weber state university employee to visit the health care organizations for medical check-ups and whenever they feel sick.
- Emphasize prevention of illnesses or injuries than treating diseases when they occur. This will be achieved within the first two months of the marketing plan. To encourage healthy employees to remain healthy and the chronically ill to take necessary medication. This will make all employees feel valued and equal in the university.
- Help Weber state university workers change behavior patterns and live healthy lifestyles. This will lower the organization’s health care expenditures and raise worker production. Health care outflows will reduce as a result of minimized medical insurance premiums, minimized turnover rates, deducted absenteeism, and minimized worker’s compensation claims, shorter hospital stays and, lessened tardiness (Barney 2008).
- Educate Weber state university employees on the consequences of consuming food with excess fat. This will help them consume a healthy diet which will ultimately improve their health.Fitness Healthcare Marketing Essay This will be achieved within one month of the marketing plan.
- Team members will be walking around and checking the amount of water taken at a particular time of the day. Routine checking will make it a habit for the employees to drink water until they make it part of their duties to drink water (Emerson 2002).
- The plan will discourage the traditional efforts which wait until the worker has been stricken with injury or illness and that’s the time they pay attention on the heath issue concerned.
- The team will use lectures and bill boards with pictures and appropriate graphs.
- The team offering sample timetables to the employees and guiding them on how to follow them (Ganesan 2007).
- The marketing plan will discourage employees to avoid taking drugs without prescription as this is dangerous to their health (Ganesan 2007).
- The team will remind them of detailed programs to be found in the organization.
- The team will educate employees on proper diet and physical importance of physical exercises.Fitness Healthcare Marketing Essay
- Labeling and packaging organization products such as drugs, chemicals, timetables, pictures, charts and graphs (Barney 2008).
- Using the most appropriate channels of communication such as notice board, memos and social media to reach university employees.
- Product pricing and product innovation (Emerson 2002).
- Promote the services offered using persuasive and personal selling techniques and skills.
- Display services and products available in the organization (Ganesan 2007).
- Offering discounts to employees who will visit the health care organizations more often.
- Include terms of credit of sales to encourage employees to visit the organization even when they do not have cash at hand (Emerson 2002). Fitness Healthcare Marketing Essay
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Discussion Questions (DQ)
Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, include a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words.
Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source.
One or two sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words.
I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.
Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately.
In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies.
Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work).
Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
APA Format and Writing Quality
Familiarize yourself with APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required).
Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation.
I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.
Use of Direct Quotes
I discourage overutilization of direct quotes in DQs and assignments at the Masters’ level and deduct points accordingly.
As Masters’ level students, it is important that you be able to critically analyze and interpret information from journal articles and other resources. Simply restating someone else’s words does not demonstrate an understanding of the content or critical analysis of the content.
It is best to paraphrase content and cite your source.
For assignments that need to be submitted to LopesWrite, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me.
Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes.
Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own?
Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score.
The university’s policy on late assignments is 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies.
Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances.
If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect.
I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension.
As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading.
Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me:
Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class.
Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours
RECOMMENDED: Healthcare Marketing |Get Solution