Welcome to MBA 620! What do you think of when you hear “successful” or “high-performing” organization? In this discussion, you will share your opinion about successful organizations and what makes them successful.
In your initial post, answer the following:
- Introduce yourself and include some insight on what success means to you personally and professionally.
- Identify an organization that you think is successful. What makes this organization successful? Identify at least two reasons to support your assertion.
- In addition to finance, what other metrics or parameters do you regard as important for an organization to be successful?
In response to at least two of your peers, address the following:
- Compare your views on personal and professional success. How do they differ?
- Share your opinion about the organization identified in the post and its success. Do you agree that this organization is successful? Why or why not?
- Share your thoughts about the importance of the non-financial success parameters identified in the post.