While traditional marketing methods are the cornerstone of any organization’s growth, creativity, and innovation, within traditional marketing is a definitive way of energizing any business offering. By being innovative and creative in its marketing efforts, an organization lends itself to being seen as dynamic, open to feedback, and always improving its offering.
In your initial post, answer the following:
- Select two forms of traditional marketing channels from the following: TV, radio, print, outdoor.
- What is the appeal of each of your chosen channels to these target audiences?
- Baby Boomers
- Generation Z
- Based on your selection, describe one creative or innovative form of traditional marketing you have come across personally.
- How did this creative or innovative approach influence your purchasing decision?
- Share two “top” ideas to be considered for marketing the brand connected to Milestone Two in Module Six.
- Include one idea each for the following areas: consumer research and SEO.
In response to at least two of your peers, address the following:
- Compare your views on the appeal of traditional marketing to various audiences. How do they differ from your peers’ views? How are they the same?
- Compare your views on the importance of creativity and innovation in traditional marketing. How do they differ from your peers’ views?
- Respond to the top ideas of your peers for consumer research and use of SEO. What are the pros and cons of each idea from your point of view and research?
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business