Using the recommendation that you provided in Milestone One, you will develop a strategy to implement the innovation and get ahead in the marketplace.
You work as a middle manager for one of the top U.S. producers of luxury and mass-market automobiles and trucks. You are now leading a cross-functional team to move forward with the company initiative. To remain a viable competitor and meet the demands of consumers’ desire for technology, the company’s chief technology officer (CTO) has decided to implement the internet of things (IoT) into its product line.
In Milestone One, you and your cross-functional team looked at risks and benefits of each innovation option, competitors in the market, and the company’s internal capability for moving forward with the innovation. After doing this analysis, you presented your recommendation to various stakeholders about how to proceed. You chose one of the following:
The CTO has accepted your recommendation. Now you are ready to develop a strategy for taking the innovation to market. In order to develop a strategy, you will need to look at your competitors’ relative strengths in the current marketplace, to understand how the company compares to your competitors, and to identify the total market and the market’s annual growth rate. Finally, you also need to share your thoughts on how to respond to changes in business conditions. Although no one can predict what is going to happen, it is important to think about how flexible your plan is in order to meet unexpected conditions.
Using the recommendation you provided in Milestone One, develop a strategic plan to implement the innovation and gain competitive advantage. Use the Sales Forecast, Comparative Growth Data and Comparative Operating Statistics to complete this milestone.
- Write a short paragraph describing the growth rate of each competitor. You will get the solution from the comparative growth data sheet.
- How much of the market does each competitor now own? Do you see a trend of gaining or losing market share? Present your findings using Power BI.
- Perform your analysis for the cars and trucks category. Create pie charts using columns C and F from the comparative growth Excel sheet in Power BI.
- Perform your analysis for the connected cars and trucks category. Create pie charts using columns H and K from the comparative growth Excel sheet in Power BI.
- Determine each competitor’s financial strength by looking at their comparative operating data.
- Is your company gaining or losing market share? Expand on the analysis done in Task 1 above and explain the major factors behind the change in market share.
- What is your company’s growth potential in the industry?
- How do your company’s financials look compared to your competitors’?
- What is the TAM for cars and light trucks?
- What is the TAM for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
- What is the projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for cars and light trucks?
- What is the projected CAGR for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
- Identify the fastest-growing competitor.
- What can you do if your customers are slow to respond (buy) the innovation?
- What can you do if one competitor is overtaking all the others, including your company?
- What is the size of development that will be required?
- Will you require additional capital and personnel?
- How would you approach determining the timeline from the beginning of development until initial product launch?
Why Use Do My Paper Service by MyPaper Support
Quality Urgent Paper Help
MyPaper Support online platform provides the best essay writing and do my paper service ever received elsewhere, thanks to our professional essay writers. Experience gained in the 10+ years of being in the essay paper help industry is also an added advantage.
Do My Paper Service by Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
A lot is done to maintain us as the best essay paper help service provider. Besides owning a degree from a recognized university, a writer must pass the rigorous tests we take them through before they are considered eligible to offer urgent essay paper help on our website.
Affordable Urgent Essay Paper Help
Who said a reliable website should not be cheap also? While it is human nature to associate prices with quality, that does not always work. At mypapersuppport.com, we guarantee you cheap and urgent essay paper help without compromising the quality.
24/7 Do My Paper Service
Whether it is a ‘write my essay for me cheap’ or ‘edit my essay’ order you want to request, always feel free to reach us at any time of the day. Our experts work in shifts to ensure that you access urgent essay writing services at any time of the day.
Plagiarism Free Paper Support
The punitive measures that come with plagiarized content are so harsh, and we understand that. We consequently ensure to write each client’s papers from scratch no matter how urgent the essay is. To acknowledge borrowed content, our quick writer references and cites the work.
Wow Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Do My Paper Services
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of paper help services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the paper help service offered.