Last week, in Module Seven, you uploaded your completed Ekvall’s dimensions of a creative climate assessment and discussed the evaluation.
This week, you will review and respond to your peers’ posts. Respond to at least two of your peers (consider replying to a peer whose post has not been replied to yet). Address the following points:
- Review the posts by your peers about Ekvall’s ten dimensions and provide your feedback by answering the following questions:
- Do you agree or disagree with the need for additional dimensions?
- Were you surprised that Ekvall included only one dimension that is negatively correlated? What conclusions can you draw from that fact?
- Do you agree or disagree with the post about the dimension that is the most difficult to assess?
- Review the creative climate assessments posted by your peers and provide your feedback by answering the following questions:
- Based on the notes, did you disagree with any of the ten ratings in the assessments?
- Do you think it would be more beneficial for organizations to try to strengthen the aspects of their creative climate that are the strongest or to improve the aspects that are the weakest?
- What recommendations would you make to the organization to improve their creative climate? For example, think about how established organizations with existing structures designed for efficient and effective use of resources can relax some of their restrictions to allow playfulness, freedom, and risk-taking without losing control of the things that allow it to be currently successful.
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business