Building and managing a business becomes more complicated during growth, demanding more from leadership, teams, and employees. Rapid growth may affect performance across the board. It is important to recognize and stay ahead of these changes brought by scale while considering the lifecycle of the organization.
In your initial post, address the following:
- Introduce yourself, including some information about your educational background, professional background, or both, along with what you hope to gain from this course.
- Then, answer the following questions:
- What are two key challenges that organizations may come across when they are scaling?
- What role do middle managers and team leaders play when scaling an organization?
- What are some characteristics middle managers and team leaders should have to support a growing organization?
In your response to two peers, address the following:
- Compare the scaling challenges that you have chosen to the choices of your peers. Explain the importance of communication style and work collaboration processes in overcoming these challenges.
- Do you agree with the characteristics of managers identified by your peers? Justify your view.
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business