[SOLVED] Exceptional Genius ONLY
1. View http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/data-search/Search-the-Data
Choose a topic and an objective of interest. Take a look at the data that was collected. Describe the graph that you viewed and include a link to the graph. What type of graph is it? What are the dependent and independent variables? Was the graph useful? Explain why or why not. Do you think there are there any covariates? Why or why not?
2. What is the difference between statistical significance and clinical significance? Find an example of a study that shows a statistical significance but not a clinical significance. Explain why the statistical significance does not warrant a clinical significance.
How does an understanding of the mechanisms of the heart help you in treatment of your patient regardless of the illness? How does basic cardiac monitoring factor into caring for your patient? How do you care for patients with dysrhythmia? Share some of your best practices.
4. Review the following case study and discuss the questions that follow.
CC is a previously healthy 27-year-old man admitted to the critical care unit after an accident in which he was hit by a car and dragged along the pavement for nearly 100 feet. He suffered a frontal contusion, fractured clavicle and ribs, and extensive abrasions on his arms, legs, side, back, and buttocks. On admission, he was tachycardic, hypotensive, unresponsive, and ventilating poorly. He was placed on a mechanical ventilator and given IV fluids for the treatment of his shock. CC responded well to fluids, with an increase in blood pressure and an improvement in urine output.
- Based on his case history and responsiveness to fluid therapy, what type of shock was CC experiencing?
- What other clinical findings would be helpful in confirming the type of shock? Why?
- Because of his many open wounds and invasive lines, CC is at risk for sepsis and septic shock. What clinical findings would suggest that this complication has developed?
- What is the link between sepsis and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS)?
Recommended: [SOLVED] Nursing Theory assignment
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business