In this course, the learner-faculty connect video assignment will be used for reflection as well as to discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to explore the concepts presented.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, you will review the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric (Milestone Two is due in Module Six) and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding any initial concerns about the same.
You are encouraged to continue reaching out to your instructor, so any concerns and questions are addressed before the course project is due. Discuss your progress and concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
Record a short video in the Bongo Q&A tool, sharing your expectations and understanding of the scenario and corresponding requirements. Specifically address the following criteria:
- Share your thoughts and questions about Milestone Two, including any questions or concerns you have regarding:
- Determining the right target audience
- Consumer research methods
- Trends in CSR impacting the park business
- Marketing methods to be considered for the reopening of the parks
- Search engine optimization
- Share what you learned from completing the Milestone One assignment and any feedback you received from the instructor, including any questions you may have about the same.
- Reflect on your experience working through the previous milestone and the process you followed. Include any aspects that stood out as you prepare to make your final recommendations in the project submission.
If you have any additional questions or require additional support from your instructor, let your instructor know.
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business