In this course, the learner-faculty connect video assignment will be used for reflection as well as to discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to explore the concepts presented.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, you will review the Project Guidelines and Rubric (the project is due in Module Nine) and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding any initial concerns about the same.
You are encouraged to continue reaching out to your instructor, so any concerns and questions are addressed before the course project is due. Discuss your progress and concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
Record a short video in the Bongo Q&A tool, sharing your expectations and understanding of the scenario and corresponding requirements. Specifically address the following criteria:
- Share your thoughts and questions about the course project, including any questions or concerns you have regarding:
- Marketing strategy
- Methods to monitor results
- Marketing objectives and KPIs
- Role of a business intelligence department in reporting critical factors impacting marketing
- Using outside digital (social) media monitoring firms to report consumer insights, opinions, and concerns
- Milestone feedback
- Share what you learned from completing the Milestone Two assignment and any feedback you received from the instructor, including any questions you may have about the same.
- Reflect on your experience working through the previous milestone and the process you followed. Include any aspects that stood out as you prepare to make your final recommendations in the project submission.
If you have any additional questions or require additional support from your instructor, let your instructor know.