In this course, the learner-faculty video check-in assignments will be used for discussing the Milestone One, Milestone Two, and project guidelines. These are private conversations between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to deeply explore the concepts presented. Be sure to reach out to your instructor so that any concerns and questions are addressed prior to when Milestone Two is due. In Milestone Two, you will create a strategic plan for the implementation of an IoT innovation. Discuss your progress and concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, look at the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding the points listed below.
Record a short video sharing your understanding of the guidelines to be followed for Milestone Two. Consider the following questions:
- Do you feel comfortable completing the Power BI aspects of Milestone Two?
- What are your current thoughts on your recommendations for a strategic plan?
What are your current thoughts on competitors’ relative strengths in the marketplace?
- Describe some of the ways the company from the course scenario could adjust if business conditions change.
- How could business conditions change?
- How could the company change its strategic plan?
If you have any questions or require additional support, clearly communicate your needs to your instructor.