In this course, the learner-faculty video check-in assignments will be used for discussing the Milestone One, Milestone Two, and project guidelines. These are private conversations between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to deeply explore the concepts presented. Be sure to reach out to your instructor so that any concerns and questions are addressed prior to when Milestone One is due. In Milestone One, you will have to perform an analysis to recommend either an incremental or discontinuous innovation approach for IoT innovation. Discuss your progress and concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, look at the Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding the points mentioned below.
Record a short video sharing your understanding of the guidelines to be followed for Milestone One. Consider the following questions:
- What are your current thoughts on the recommendation for incremental or discontinuous innovation?
- What are your thoughts on the risks and benefits of each option?
- How do you think the company from the course scenario will be able to compete in the marketplace?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of both incremental and discontinuous innovation.
- How will the costs related to each option differ?
- How will the marketing approach for each option differ?
If you have any questions or require additional support from your instructor, especially for understanding the CTO Brief, Comparative Growth Data, Comparative Operating Statistics, and Comparative Product Plans documents, clearly communicate your needs to your instructor.
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business