Responding to the Public
Research a public relations scenario you recently heard about in the news. This could be anything that required a hospital or health care facility or company to make a statement about their recent practices. Some examples include medical errors, such as the surgery of a wrong limb or organ; pharmaceutical issues, such as the Tylenol® crisis in 1982; or facility violence, such as shootings or baby snatching.
Create an 8- to 12-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes that addresses the following:
- Provide a brief overview of the scenario and answer the following questions:
- How did the hospital or facility respond?
- Why was it necessary for the facility to respond?
- How did they promote the hospital’s view?
- What was the outcome of the response?
- Would you have done anything differently if you provided the facility’s public relations response?
Recommended: [Solved] Nursing Theories and Advanced Practice
With us, you are either satisfied 100% or you get your money back-No monkey business