From an organizational standpoint, identify a patient safety clinical problem that requires resolution. Using systems thinking and literature from this course and your own research, suggest one possible solution to address the issue. In 1,250-1,500 words, include the following:
- Describe the change management strategy you would use to address the patient safety clinical problem.
- Describe the stakeholders.
- Describe the type of change anticipated.
- Discuss how you would engage stakeholders.
- Outline how you would communicate the change to all stakeholders. Indicate how often you would communicate progress of the change.
- If an adjustment is needed, explain how and when you would communicate what is needed.
- Explain how the Christian worldview factors into the decisions you have made.
Three to five scholarly resources, in addition to information from your textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies and professional standards:
MS in Nursing with an emphasis in Health Care and Patient Safety
6.4: Develop a change management strategy to rectify a patient safety issue using systems thinking.